I am a BACP Accredited Integrative trained counsellor based in Twickenham, West London.
As an integrative counsellor I am influenced by a variety of approaches which inform my work. This broadly means that I recognise that all clients have different life experiences and are unique and that one approach does not fit all. I therefore draw on different theoretical approaches that influence the way in which I work with you, dependent on your needs. In particular, I recognise that it can be helpful to look at past experiences in order to understand current difficulties in relationships today.
Most importantly I recognise that it is the relationship between the client and counsellor that is of the utmost importance in counselling and psychotherapy.
- NCFE Diploma in Integrative Counselling (2004)
- Certificate In Counselling Children through Play (2012) (Place2Be)
- Working with Relational Trauma: Dealing with Disorganised Attachment (Positive Outcomes For Dissociative Survivors)
- Safe Lives – Domestic Abuse
- Hidden Harm – Drug/Alcohol Addiction
- Children & Young People: Self Harm (BACP)
- 4 years experience as a Counsellor for Parents and Carers with Place2Be, leading Children's Mental Health Charity
- School-based Counsellor (London Borough of Richmond)
- Children's Counsellor for Place2Be (London Borough of Wandsworth)
- Young Person’s Counsellor (Off The Record, Twickenham)
- Family Links Trained Parenting Practitioner
- Facilitator of Parent Groups including Family Links "Parenting Puzzle" (London Borough of Richmond & Wandsworth)